General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Tracking Warranty Cost

In the Licenses section, I see that I can enter software license cost. Is there a place where I can enter the cost of hardware warranty renewals, so that I can keep track of upcoming costs? If there is not a place for it, has anyone found a workaro...

Okan by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network Traffic for Lansweeper

Hey everyone,What does the network traffic look like for lansweeper. It is intensive or the opposite? Reason I'm asking is, I'm trying to decide on scanning 1-2 times per day, or multiple times per day so when a computer is online (green icon), its ...

jbilliau by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Web console session time out

Hi,i need to know whether i can give session time out for lansweeper web console.like if the web console was idle for 10 minutes. it should show session time outweb console access is integrated with windows credentials

Srikanth08 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HP Warranty Information

Hello everyone!I am running LanSweeper 5.1.0.64, all of my HP computers warranty information is blank. How do I get LanSweeper to get all the warranty information?Thanks!

JTempleton by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 26 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How do I upgrade my account to Premium User?

I read some other posts, but I don't see an "Upgrade" link anywhere on the main Forum Page.Is this not the correct link? http://www.lansweeper.com/forum/When I click on "Forum", I see the following:Lansweeper - Lansweeper Questions - Old Lansweeper Q...

Resolved! Deploy stop work after upgrade to 5.2.30

Hi Everybody, today I upgraded my Lansweeper to version 5.2.0.30, and deply stop work correctly with MSI Packages.This is the error:Result: Deployment ended: No returncode was returned. Package did not pass step #1. Stop(Failure).Had someone the...

Rumpa by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos