General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! LanSweeper Web/Service Server Migration

Hi,Website Version: 5150Service Version: 5.1.0.50We're currently running the LanSweeper website and service on a frontend server, with an SQL DB located on our central DB cluster.I need to replace the frontend server. What's the recommended procedure...

sticky by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! website Login gives prompt everytime

Everytime I open lansweeper on the server that it resides on....I have to login. When I am anywhere else no prompt and persmissions work fine. Any idea why the local logon makes me enter creds..???**update I have narrowed it down to firefox.....IE...

EB by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Advanced installation with SQL Server

Hi,I was wondering why the dbuser needed to be sysadmin of the DB to be able to create db structure and such. I thought DB owner was enough for that. Since there are more than one applications database on this server, Im kind of stressed to give th...

jfhallee by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report URL, static ?

Hello community,I am wondering if the URL from a report is static because I want to integrate an URL into a custom script.For exemple, I have one named like:http://MyLanswepper.domain.net/export.aspx?export=csv&det=web50repe14c692f3e4445b6a460d18effd...

Resolved! Creating a 2nd Dashboard

Hi, I would like to create a 2nd dashboard so I can keep identical reports for two seperate areas completely seperate. I have tried coping the orginal aspx into custom widgets but I am yet to get it working.Any ideas?

Resolved! License Compliance - Single User Licenses

Our company has been using Lansweeper for approximately 6 months now, and while we find (on a daily basis) different aspects of the Lansweeper features to be extremely helpful, there are some aspects that we find near useless (which is possible to a ...