General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Assets by scanserver

Is there a way to add assets to Groups by scanserver? Its hard to add assets manually to groups, I figured when you click on Add Assets, you can search by scanserver and add them that way, but can't.

jdritsas by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What happend to remote connection

I use to use lansweeper about 3-4 years ago in the last role I was in. I'm back on the bandwagon and now I see remote desktop. I don't want to remote desktop into someones computer, rather do whatever lansweeper used before so I could connect and t...

jbilliau by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! QR Code variable

How do you set QR code to return any value? I found it to contain "hostname$" but when I click on an asset QR code it is empty or returns the same value ("hostname$") How do i set this one up so that it returns the actual hostname>? Documentation doe...

wimmy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deployment Schedules - Start Time

I have created a new Schedule with this properties:Schedule Name "Every Wednesday at Midday"Start Time "07/01/2015 12:00:00"Execution "Weekly"OnceThursdayThen I created a new deployment Configuration, with this properties:Execution plan Schedule "Eve...

Resolved! Question about Putty

Hello,I'm currently putting lansweeper in my company and i'm struggling about scanning my linux computers.We don't have an ldap server and all of our machines have differents password.So i deployed an RSA key on all machines for putty to connect at b...

toa2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos