General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Last Logon - How is this pulled?

Hello all,I'm seeing some weird behavior in Lansweeper regarding the Last Logon information. I have a particular account that's disabled, yet it's showing last logon of today on two different machines. There's nothing I can find in any event logs t...

davidp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't import packages

Hi,Importing packages doesn't work for meWhen I select a XML file and click 'OK' nothing happens.Tried with several browsersAny idea?

stefanv by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Clear Uptime Calender Table

hi,i would like to clear the uptime informationen from the lansweeper db.i think the information ist stored in tblUptime ? if this is correct can i clear the table with the TRUNCATE TABLE tblUptime command ? or what is the best solution.best regards

samfu by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanning HP Printers

There seems to be a lack of information scanned from HP OfficeJet printers, even the ones with SNMP.Is there a way I can post information of some printers and see if it's a LS or HP limitation?Thanks

blighter by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Removing computers from domain list

Hi, Any ideas, how to remove ~500 computers from displaying in the domain list?They are highlighted with OS "Not scanned"Setting: Permanently delete assets not seen in the last 2 days, dose not delete them.They have been physically removed, but appea...

vargaboti by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper detects the domain name incorrect

I have a random domain pop up on my dashboard domain overview. Where domain name is x.y.com our overview should show domain of "y". Most of my machines fall under this group, but I have a small number of machines showing up under "x" which makes no s...

GMFDE by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IIS Express 8.0 64 Bit

Hi,we are using the new version 5.2.0.22.OS Windows 7 64 BitIn the changelog is a notice about added iis Exprees 8.0 for 64 Bit machines.Problem:After update to the new version, the old iis express version C:\Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\IISexpress...

daigls by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos