General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Delete (Last Seen)

How do I configure lansweeper to delete all assets that were last seen over a month ago? If I can customize how long of time I want to give them before they are deleted that would be preferred. Thank you

Quorthon by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Manual Asset vs Scanned Asset - Same PC

Hello:If I manually input an asset (PC), and later on it is scanned but has a different "Asset Name", is there a way Lansweeper will overwrite the manual record I put in with the one that is scanned?To give an example:I receive about 20 PCs from Dell...

crichie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSPush

Hello,Is the transmission to the Lansweeper server via LSPush encrypted? If so, can you provide any details on how that is accomplished. We would like to implement LSPush on our servers that can't be scanned traditionally but have some concerns ove...

Resolved! Disable auto-authentication with IE and NTLM?

I'm sure I'm missing something simple, but... is there a simple way to force Lansweeper to ask for credentials with NTLM authentication enabled when using Internet Explorer?I ask because the accounts that have permission to access the web interface a...

DSKIM by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! rescanning

So I was looking around at the scan queue and seen Scan service started: 03/31/2014 13:21:12 does that mean a month ago was my last scan? How would I rescan everything

greyclear by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Index was outside the bounds of the array.

We are trying to export data (landlines and other inventory) from Spiceworks and import into Lansweeper. When we go to the Database scripts section of the Configuration page and import the test csvs we created, we get the error "Index was outside the...

jroberts by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos