General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Questions before purchasing

Hello,We are currently thinking of buying LanSweeper. But there are several packages who are stating that you have a limited amount of 'assets'. Our question is: What is an 'asset'?Is 1 asset considered as 1 device?Thank you for answering!

Rickpwns by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Errors detecting CPU

Hi, We have find several erros detecting CPU on assets. Examples:Computer with Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo E8400 @ 3.00 GHz, Lansweeper detects Intel Pentium III XeonComputer with Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20 GHz, Lansweeper detects Intel Pentium ...

cheche by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem Scanning VOIP Phones

Hi,I'm new to Lansweeper so I'm just trying to get to grips with how devices are identified during a scan. I have a number of Cisco SPA303 VOIP Phones. Lansweeper correctly identified some of these as VOIP devices but others it identified as as a Web...

Resolved! Custom actions for asset group

In Lansweeper 5.1 I can bring up a group of assets and I have the option to send a WOL packet to all of the assets or to ping them all. Is it possible to create custom actions to execute against the asset group?

phiferis by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IP Range Scanning Schedule

I have quite a few schedules added for IP Range Scanning. After adding them all, the default is every day during the week at 12:00. I need them to be Friday at 20:00.After changing each one, I navigate away from the page and go back to schedules to f...

DonSlice by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Question user permission WMI scanning

Hello,I have a question that I do not understand and maybe somebody knows why this happens.On our network we manage local administrators centrally and put them into a security group in the Active Directory e.g. localAdminsSRV555. This group is added ...

maweko by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Undefined

Can anyone tell me what needs to be done to remove an item that appears in the UNDEFINED listing? I have been filling in the formation but in many cases they don't disappear from the list while others do.

solaadmin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos