General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! QR-Code creation Question

Hello, i'm confused on how to create multiple QR-Codes at once. Is this feature limited to the premium and enterprise editions? We are using version 5149 with a standard license and there is no QR-Codes option in the "all assets" section. Am I missin...

RandomGuy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! RPC server unavailable

I posted this originally in the SpiceWorks forum as the error isn't solely related to Lansweeper. However after a week with no successful responses I'm re-posting here:After 6 weeks occasional tinkering, and now three days solid work, I'm finally thr...

Aggrajag by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Show server that doesn't exist when scanned

Hi,I have a list with a lot of servers and I want to check that all servers exist in Lansweeper. When I scan servers with a name that doesn't exist I can't find a message of it in lansweeper. Is there a log or report where I can find the message?For ...

keet by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Date formats from custom fields when extracting reports

HiI have altered some of the custom fields to be date only fields.When looking in the record of a machines itself the date is displayed in the field in the correct dd/mm/yyyy format but when extracting a report including these fields the data is comi...

Mully by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trouble Editing and Creating new reports

Hi Recently I have had trouble when Creating NEW reports or editing reports.When I click the button to Edit the page will open up but I will not have any tables or data.even if i wait . Sometimes I have to try 2,3,4 times untill i get the tables on t...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Best practice for listing PC Techs?

We have been using LanSweeper for several years, and I just had a request from one of our techs to have all locations assigned to her be easy to see at a glance.I could write her a report based on those locations, but figure once I do it for 1, I wil...

dteague by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos