General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Limited IP scans

So I'm currently running 70 computer scans and 40 IP scans. I recently attempted to increase the number of IP scans that the server will run however I am getting the error below:Limited to 99 total threads in MSSQL version.Has this changed? I know ...

KHabershon by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Non-Windows Assets changing to non-active

We have Watchguard firewalls that are changing to non-active assets, but no one is changing them, they are just showing up one day as non-active. If I switch the assets to active, they will change back to non-active after a period of time. I am not...

Resolved! Asset Summary Page, Cisco Discovery Protocol

I have many computers that show the switch that the asset is connected to at the bottom of the asset summary page and then others do not show this. If I take two computers that are connected to the same switch I have one that shows the Connection an...

chadsharp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add User Relation for non-domain users

Hello, I'm evaluating v. 5131, running on IIS. We have a large testing farm running various OS platforms, and we don't have a centralized AD for it.I have set Basic Authentication in IIS, which supposed to rely on local Lansweeper server users and gr...

smith by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AD scanning - Operating System

Is there a reason why LS does ot pull the Operating System field from AD when it scans?I ask as we are comeing to the final few months of upgrading to Windows 7 for 4000 pc's and knowing an accurate number of what is left and where would be helpful.U...

ukaussi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading form Sql Express DB to Sql Srv DB

Current SetupWebsite Version: 5131lansweeper: 5.1.0.31LANSWEEPER\SQLEXPRESSMicrosoft SQL Server 2005 - 9.00.5069.00 (Intel X86) Aug 22 2012 16:01:52 Copyright (c) 1988-2005 Microsoft Corporation Standard Edition on Windows NT 5.2 (Build 3790: Service...

mrdaytrade by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos