General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Resolved! Help Desk

How far away is LS from having a Help Desk system in place? I have read that it is something on the radar but not much else. Any information would be beneficial as we are looking at new Help Desk systems. Thank you!

TJ_Adams by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Office 2013 OEM Serial Number ?

Hi, is there a way to get the Office 2013 serial number ?I have here a computer that lansweeper didn't retrive the serial key.Configuration :¸Dell Latitude E5430Windows 7 x64 FrenchOffice Pro 2013 OEM French

dlaporte by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Limited IP scans

So I'm currently running 70 computer scans and 40 IP scans. I recently attempted to increase the number of IP scans that the server will run however I am getting the error below:Limited to 99 total threads in MSSQL version.Has this changed? I know ...

KHabershon by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Non-Windows Assets changing to non-active

We have Watchguard firewalls that are changing to non-active assets, but no one is changing them, they are just showing up one day as non-active. If I switch the assets to active, they will change back to non-active after a period of time. I am not...

Resolved! Asset Summary Page, Cisco Discovery Protocol

I have many computers that show the switch that the asset is connected to at the bottom of the asset summary page and then others do not show this. If I take two computers that are connected to the same switch I have one that shows the Connection an...

chadsharp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add User Relation for non-domain users

Hello, I'm evaluating v. 5131, running on IIS. We have a large testing farm running various OS platforms, and we don't have a centralized AD for it.I have set Basic Authentication in IIS, which supposed to rely on local Lansweeper server users and gr...

smith by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos