General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Distinguishing Software Versions

Hi all,I ran a custom report that searched for machines running the MSSQLSERVER service as I'm trying to find which machines are running SQL server. This reported that 16 devices were found. Before I go any further I'm running LanSweeper v5Certain th...

Aaron_256 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! RPC Unavailable on some Domain Clients

Hi,we have a problem with some domain clients with XP SP3:Lansweeper reports that the RPC Service is Unavailable, after the use of Lansweeper.vbs and repairwmi.cmd too. This hasn't resolved the problem, after searching some resolution ways we have no...

Resolved! Best Way to Monitor an Application

We utilize LogMeIn Cubby to sync mission-critical documents between servers. Last night Cubby crashed and we started the day off with a problem on our hands.I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how we can monitor cubby on specific machin...

sigsteve by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IP Scanning problem

I have several devices that have been previously detected and now no longer show as active (the last seen doesn't update). You can see in the screenshot I've attached it sees the IP as active, but it won't update the last seen when it scans. I have...

bd by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! excessive network traffic generated by Asset Scanning

HiWe are currently using Lansweeper 5.0.0.81.We monitored network traffic generated due to asset scanning by Lansweeper Service.We have tested on multiple clients with always the same results; manually rescanning assets generates following traffic on...

svp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IIS SSO

Hello,How to configure IIS and Lansweeper to enable Single Sign On for selected users?I made everything from the manual (link below), but still get prompted for a username and password.http://lansweeper.com/kb/31/How-to-enable-authentication-for-IIS....

Resolved! Astets state - automatically changes state

Hello,I have problem with astest state.Some assets state is changed automatically to non-active despite that they are online all the time (some fibre switches, servers ILO, printers ).Devices are in separated VLAN's but traffic is allowed between lan...

tomecheq by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos