General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Uploaded document - display name

It took me some time to figure out what the message "The given path's format is not supported." wants to say to me...I've tried to use : (colon) in the Display name section.Couldn't be that panel something like attached one?And maybe the error messag...

eac by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding new entries to "Scanned Product keys"

I'm in the process of adding a few new entries to the list of scanned product keys since it seems that Lansweeper doesn't scan for a lot of the things we have in our environment (which is understandable since a lot of them are rare or proprietary for...

jengley by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

changes to Hardware dashboard?

One of the widgets on the hardware tab is the Computer Chassis Overview. When you click on one of these items you get a listing of all of that class of chassis. Is there a way to add the Model of each of these items in the report? For example I cl...

joekos by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

licence stardard

Estimated.consultationStandard licensed, how many domains scans?UO allows scanning, IP range?thanks*********************************************************estimado.consultala licencia estandar, cuantos dominios escanea?permite hacer escaneo por UO, ...

What do you use for performance monitoring?

Does anyone use a cheap or better yet free performance monitoring tool? I have a need to monitor about a dozen machines during an event to help identify bottlenecks but I'm having trouble finding a tool to do it. Ideally not something overly comple...

Technut27 by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! help with ad reports that list computername$ as a user

in the canned report for ad users that have no title (and quite a few other reports as well)Select Top 1000000 tblADusers.Userdomain, tblADusers.Displayname, tblADusers.Title, 'usersm.png' As icon, tblADusers.LastchangedFrom tblADusersWhere (tbl...

karon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Client Wants "Proactive Maintenance Support"

Hi Lansweepers!I operate a small technology consultancy and I have one client who has asked me to provide him a quote for "Proactive maintenance Support". Sort of "before it breaks, notify me" type thing. LanSweeper seems well positioned for this s...

ittod78 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos