General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Registry Scanning of Windows 7, Access Denied

Currently using lansweeper 4.1, but I have also tried the following in the previous 4.0.0.1+ releases.I have followed all of the instructions on the site in regards to opening everything up for WMI. I have made sure all the proper services are runnin...

pjtech by Engaged Sweeper
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Many Username are entry

I had installed the Lansweeper Premium 4.0.0.37 a month. I find that there are over 50% computers cannot log down the information of last user. Is any configuration need to do in the manage console? I already changed the "Item wait time" of "Users" ...

frankng by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report on a monthly basis

Hi,I use Lansweeper reports now and is really good. However, I get the reports on a daily basis. I would like to get certain reports once a month only. How to go about that?

sg_it by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Run tools in different domain

Hi,i'm new in Lansweeper.I have 3 domain. I have installed Lansweeper on a server in domain 1. I can scan all computers in all domains.When i launch Take a screenshot (or any others premium tools) from a server in domain 1 to any client in domain 2 a...

babablog by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Event Log Scanning

In the item wait time the default value is 0. What is the schedule of 0 exactly? 1 is one day, -1 is disabled, 2 is 2 days, etc...... what does 0 do exactly?Thanks!

bd by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! scanning of printers

I noticed similar topics in the past but not quite the problem we are having:We have remote branches connected to the headoffice via vpn. The pc's are picked up by LS however the printers are not.I put them in manually and tested them with device tes...

wuyts by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Eventlog Alerts: Query timeout expired

I wanted to look into configuring Eventlog alerts, but when I click on the tab (Reports & Alerts - Mail alerts - Eventlog alerts) I get the following error message: (Lansweeper Configuration) "Query timeout expired."The same happens for "Eventlog ign...