General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Lansweeper 4.0 install problems

I have finally got my servers built to install fresh install of 4.0.My server is 2008 SP2 x64my SQL is SQL 2008 Standard Edition 64-bitthe install seems fine. The only issue I get is that the domain account I use only has Admin rights on the server ...

Ingraham2 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Linux

I need to know if I can scan linux machines that are working on an active directory enviroment

bernardo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remote Control very slow refresh

We have noticed this since running Lanswweper 4. The screen refresh is very slow. When I open a program on a remote users PC, it takes an extra 20 seconds before I can see it. The remote user sees it immediately. Any suggestions on tweeking LS to mak...

jmarmo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! delprof - "The parameter is incorrect."

I am trying to use delprof for the first time, but unfortunately I get the error message "The parameter is incorrect.":=====C:\Users\audiorapture>\\lansweeper-vpc\premiumtools\delprof.exe /i /q /c:\\targethostd:60Deleting \\targethost\C$\Documents an...

Resolved! Active Scanning freq.

I am sure that his has been asked many times before, I just could not find an answr in my search. Is there a way to increase the Active Scanning frequency (e.g. every 15 minutes)?Thank you,Niles

Pollak by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customising web front end

HiI have added a table containing things like admin passwords for each domain, and I have altered the server report so that it pulls this data in and displays it in the report alongside every server in that domain.The next step is to show the passwor...

Scan intervel

Hi,Thanks for the wonderful tool.Eventhough my systems are getting scanned , i still confused on the exact intervel of systems getting scanned.Is system getting seen means its scanning also done ?I have set the autoscan as 30 days but i can see all m...

pras by Engaged Sweeper
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSremote - Unregistered

Hi,For some reason on several computers im getting a message saying that LSremote is unregistered and will not allow other members of my team to use the tools. Please advise

Matty by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos