General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Autorun Report many entries

Has anyone fully found a resolution for the problem with the autorun report?I saw a point to , http://www.paulscomputerservice.com/articles/article.php?ID=98which I have tried and I think it worked on one pc but i tried 2 others and it seems to not d...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems creating a hardware report

Hello,I'm trying to create a report that gives me all the computers in my network with all the relevant information like.. CPU, Graphicscard, RAM, HDDtotal, HDD used, Network, Screen ... up to now everything worked fine. But now I want to include the...

LangD by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Database size

Hi,we have following situation.Currently database size is over 4.5GB and over night transaction log raise over 4.5GB also.How can we decrease size of database since its only growing up?Is it possible to delete data older of one year, for example?

sisman by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! browser page performance problems

I am having some performance problems with accessing the Lansweeper webpage from any of the clients on my network. The SQL database is quick when I use the configuration console to view my assets (over 25000 computers) but takes over several minutes...

Andre_G by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos