General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! lsremote access denied

Is there a way to run lsremote against a stand-alone (i.e. non-domain) computer with that computer's specific set of admin credentials?In the specific case, I would like to connect to a legacy W2k box on a different IP subnet. The box is not part of ...

Resolved! How to shrink database

I just found out in my database the log files are running 25gb and the database is 4gb. This seems rather large. I was wondering if there any tables and logs I could truncate and if soA)What are the names?B)what is the sql script to do this?I'm runni...

camerons by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Process Explorer (PSTools) on remote computer

I have been tryingto run procexep.exe against remote computers with the follwong command.{actionpath}ShellRunAs procexp.exe {computer}I get the following dialog and it does not run. UAC is disable on the host computer. Remote computer is Widnows XPPl...

Pollak by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reports

Are there any plans to make report building easier? I was trying to come up with an overall inventory and do not get the table classifications at all. Is there an easier way to figure out what is a desktop, server, printer, router etc etc. There s...

Resolved! Reclassifying

When I changed some devices from WEBSERVER in the device overview to vmware server it changed them back. Do I have to lock them in order to prevent this? Also it missed my mail servers completely.

Resolved! How do we renew?

Simple Question - Need to renew - but cant seem to find any options on the website to allow this, only buy new?

lukee20 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remote Control

I am wondering if there are any options for the lsremote command. When we run remote control it connects as it should, however there is some concern on the part of management of being able to view someones computer without their knowing, the concern...

pawnfodder by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Search Database Functionality

I am trying to search for the various editions of Visio we have installed on users machines. When I type Visio into the search box....it only provides results for software that begins with the word "Visio" -- items named "Microsoft Visio..." are nev...

davis226 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos