General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Active Scanning freq.

I am sure that his has been asked many times before, I just could not find an answr in my search. Is there a way to increase the Active Scanning frequency (e.g. every 15 minutes)?Thank you,Niles

Pollak by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customising web front end

HiI have added a table containing things like admin passwords for each domain, and I have altered the server report so that it pulls this data in and displays it in the report alongside every server in that domain.The next step is to show the passwor...

Scan intervel

Hi,Thanks for the wonderful tool.Eventhough my systems are getting scanned , i still confused on the exact intervel of systems getting scanned.Is system getting seen means its scanning also done ?I have set the autoscan as 30 days but i can see all m...

pras by Engaged Sweeper
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSremote - Unregistered

Hi,For some reason on several computers im getting a message saying that LSremote is unregistered and will not allow other members of my team to use the tools. Please advise

Matty by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WAN Link Saturation

We have been having an issue recently where some of our WAN links appear to be getting satuarted with Lansweeper traffic. I dropped the number of simultaneous threads from 40 to 15, but that didn't help the situation. Upon further investigation usin...

davis226 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanning Windows XP Embedded Thin Client Devices

Hi there, We have a number of HP Thin Client Devices that run Windows XP Embedded. They come up with a lot of "provider load failure" errors when scanned. I have checked the WMI service and its running. Is there anything else I can try to get this ...

pjbate by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSRemote is slow

For some reason or another LSRemote has become slow and in some cases unresponsive. I have to exit out of the remote session and start it again. Forefront Client Security is set to exclude the C:\Program Files\Lansweeper Remote Control folder.Please ...

Pollak by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos