General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Using Advanced actions from a PC with a user account

Hello,I've been trying to figure out (I've also searched the forum) how to use the advanced actions on a PC from my computer instead of the server itself but have failed...First of all, Remote Control is not registered if I use the web interface from...

soucyinter by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sql server restore failed to new server

Hi Admin,I had an old server on which i had installed lansweeper and now I have a new box where I would like to install. I installed all correctly, now when I try to restore the database from the old server to the new I get this error as shown in the...

moss by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

LS not showing all Computers

HiRunning a scan to veiw all PC's with a common string at beginning of PC's name however it only ever displays "100 items found" although I know there are much more.Assistance please

akearins by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Windows XPe HP ThinClients

Hello,we have about 200 HP Windows XP Embedded ThinClients.Most of the ThinClients (about 170) could not be scanned. We have added the HP WMI support add on, no luck. DCOM Config and so on seems to be ok.Is there a way to troubleshoot "deeper"? Are t...

Eventlog Alerts - Filtering

I would like to monitor event logs for only a subset of my servers running SQL Server. I can set up the filter for Eventtype = 1, Source = MSSQLSERVER, but I am not sure if the rules are 'ands' or 'ors'. That is to say, if I put in rules for:Compute...

rkessler by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos