General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! WAN Link Saturation

We have been having an issue recently where some of our WAN links appear to be getting satuarted with Lansweeper traffic. I dropped the number of simultaneous threads from 40 to 15, but that didn't help the situation. Upon further investigation usin...

davis226 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanning Windows XP Embedded Thin Client Devices

Hi there, We have a number of HP Thin Client Devices that run Windows XP Embedded. They come up with a lot of "provider load failure" errors when scanned. I have checked the WMI service and its running. Is there anything else I can try to get this ...

pjbate by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSRemote is slow

For some reason or another LSRemote has become slow and in some cases unresponsive. I have to exit out of the remote session and start it again. Forefront Client Security is set to exclude the C:\Program Files\Lansweeper Remote Control folder.Please ...

Pollak by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is report Builder?

We are using LS 4 Premium, but I can't find the Report Builder. Is it a seperate download? It's not in the tools download. Anyone know?

jmarmo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanning servers how-to/best practice

Hi!I've just purchased LanSweeper Enterprise and plan to use one DB/scanning server and several scanning servers on different locations.Could someone please point me in the direction of a how-to/best practice for installing the following:Centralized ...

inftad by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ODBC Connections?

We are moving a database and will need to go to each pc and change the ODBC settings. Is there a way to use lansweeper to detect what ODBC connections are setup on workstations? We want to compile a list of computers that are setup with this databa...