General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

All Software found in Organization vs. asset scanned

When I look at all the software listed for my organization, it shows the total scanned assets with that software detected, but it isn't accurate. When I click on the link to show me all assets witht that software, it will list assets that don't have ...

mcclureco by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset Management Types

Good morning,I am struggling to understand how I can group assets by type (laptop, desktop, server, thin client, etc.). If I try to change Asset Type from 'Windows' to Laptop (or Desktop), LS throws an error that I cannot change the Windows type. Rig...

SJ3ff by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help Desk Reports

Hi,I'm not familiar with SQL queries and I'm needing a few reports for help desk metrics. All reports below are based on our fiscal year (July 1 - June 30).Also, we have an SLA created in the help desk with 2 hour initial response and 1 day for reso...

dfountain by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Excluding assets with specific state from scanning

We have created a custom state called "Destroyed." These are assets that we have disposed of or decommissioned. We would like to maintain these in the database for now to maintain a historical record. I would like to exclude any assets with the "D...

njett by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SNMP Switch Interface Report

Hello,i want a report that looks like the summary page of a switch. I need the interface name, alias, vlan and if connected the asset name and also not used interfaces. Like the report from a windows pc.Can someone help me to get this created via sql...

Resolved! Antivirus - Windows Defender

We have several windows 8 and windows 10 machines where we have disabled Microsoft’s window defender antivirus via group policy and windows registry. Lansweeper is showing that several machines have both windows defender and our third party antivirus...

clarke1 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos