General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Deployment as custom action

Is it possible to put a deployment directly under assets custom action?I would like that of cause it would it make more easy to deploy some things on single assets.Or maybe to make a deployment available for LS User which normaly don´t have the right...

group-it by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! remotedeployment64

I created a simple one line deployment package to run a command remotly on a computer in our AD.The command runs and the program starts fine, but a blank terminal screen is left on the users screen running remotedeployment64.I gather that for some re...

brynjarsj by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CompactToServer Can not start

Dear Community,i can not start CompactToServer.exeI want to move from Compact File to Server.Are there some System Requierements?This is my Error Log 05.12.2016 09:40:34: Stopping service12/05/2016 09:40:38: Starting update: Create Tables12/05/2016 0...

R_S by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! report with links to others pages

Hello,I would like to know how I can create a report with links to other pages of Lansweeper.For example I have created a report with a column reporting computer names; I would like that those computer names be linked to the page showing the detail o...

nicoven by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Equivalency of Premium License

We have a Premium Unlimited license. I was looking at the current license types and this is no longer listed. Paid versions are now Standard, Professional & Ultimate. What does premium equate to in this list?Thanks.

Various Helpdesk Reports

I am really hoping someone can assist me. My SQL skills are shocking. I need to create the following reports, but have no clue how to do it. FOR THE ENTIRE HELPDESK 1. Average Closure Times for a user defined period for the following:• ...

mariskak by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos