General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

All Software found in Organization vs. asset scanned

When I look at all the software listed for my organization, it shows the total scanned assets with that software detected, but it isn't accurate. When I click on the link to show me all assets witht that software, it will list assets that don't have ...

mcclureco by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset Management Types

Good morning,I am struggling to understand how I can group assets by type (laptop, desktop, server, thin client, etc.). If I try to change Asset Type from 'Windows' to Laptop (or Desktop), LS throws an error that I cannot change the Windows type. Rig...

SJ3ff by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scheduled task inventory - Windows server, v5160

Lansweeper version - 5160I was wondering if there is a way to query only scheduled task configured on windows servers and the account which they are using, we are in process of changing a service account password for security reasons would be investi...

LLDP Information out Switches

it will be great if Informations out Switches (Cisco) also covers the LLDP Information. Reason, we have a lot devices connected which can not deliver be themself via SNMP mostly IP-Phones. But this devices deliver information via LLDP to our Cisco Sw...

AG by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Option to store reports

Hello,Is there any automated option for store locally a report like every week ?The scope is feed a custom script with it.thank you

Resolved! Admin rights

So, in our lansweeper setup, we have it set so that we have to log in to the web console with our individual administrative active directory accounts. i would like to be able to launch asset actions as the currently logged in account. example:bob is ...

alixmccart by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Local Admin Report

Good Afternoon All,I'm looking for a report to query all PCs on a specific domain and make sure a custom username has full local admin rights on each PC. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have this thus far:Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID...

Resolved! How to exclude Linux/AIX computers?

We are currently on version 5.3.0.17 of Lansweeper and most of our scanning is done via nightly scheduled computer scans pointed at Active Directory OUs. We have a number of Linux and AIX computers in our targeted OUs that we do not wish to scan. L...

sbrunk by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Alternate 'Main Page' Content

Hello,I'm wondering if there is a way to force all users (including first time and existing users) to an alternate main page.I'm aware that you can add and remove the widgets to your liking, but this seems to happen for the individual logged in user ...

scottb by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report to find all not IE 11

I'm trying to use lansweeper to deploy IE 11 during off hours. I can manually find all the machines that are not IE11, but am struggling with a single report that I can then attach to a timer to run at 02:00 and then continue to run at that time unti...

aldenc4n by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos