General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Resolved! History tab sluggish

We have noticed that when you choose a end users device and then clicking on the history tab it can take 3-5 minutes to open. I noticed that the cpu usage on the server is high 80-95 percent during this time causing this issue. Once the CPU drops dow...

mike1013 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! error updating ip locations

I'm getting this error when updating or deleting any IP / Range location. Any ideas how I can correct this? Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, <, <= , >, >= or when the subquery is used as an e...

Lansweeper error.png

Resolved! Thinking of using Lansweeper cloud

I am thinking about switching from the lansweeper local web UI to the lansweeper cloud, but I am just curious about how the lansweeper cloud connects to a server to sync all of the data. I don't have to create a DMZ or punch a hole through our firewa...

JIRA integration for Lansweeper, AVAILABLE NOW

all Jira issues can now be auto-enriched with Lansweeper asset data.Download the App from https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1229828/lansweeper-app-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overviewIf you like it, please leave us a good review in the Atlassian ...

Casslloyd by Lansweeper Employee
  • 6 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! clarify snmp importer function

Being a LS newbie i seem to have a steep learning curve in front of me.   running version 10.xx, it is not clear to me what the snmp importer actually does ! does it literally import the mibs / structure into the LS db and uses that while scanning or...

TK_AT_HBK by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos