General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Add custom values

New to Lansweeper and wanting to onboard as clean as possible. Has anyone found a way to add custom values to assets en masse, as opposed to manually filling in fields for each asset. I'm hoping to include the leasing code for each asset within a cus...

nm169 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to scan intune managed win10 clients?

We are moving from onpremise domain to azure ad joined clients managed by intune.At the Moment we are using a fileshare and GPO to execute a discovery.Is there something like a cloud connector we can use in future?thanks

Knowledge base translation

Hi,When a user has a different language from the default one and they open a knowledge base item that is not translates in there language then it wont display anything instead of displaying the default language.So Default language is English and user...

Resolved! Change background color or add an image to login page

Hello all,I would like to know if it is possible to add something to change background color or a way to add an image to the login page...I would like to make my page as must corporate as possible and blue isn't very corporate...Many thanks for you r...

ponnazv by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

3 Software Versions on 1 row.

Hello,I would like a report that lists a few software version numbers on one row. I did this at my last job... but I lost my notes. I will put the software name as the Column header... So the report would simply look like this.... on a single row.....