General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quality problems with Lansweeper

Hello,my English is not the best, but I wanted to have a look in the forum and maybe start a general discussion about the quality of Lansweeper.I have been using Lansweeper for 5-7 years now (how time flies) and have always been very satisfied with t...

Report showing app even after it has gone

I have remoted onto each individual computer and confirmed 100% that the app is now gone, and I have even deleted the folder from Program Files as well for it.BUT Lansweeper still shows 20 out of 150 computers still has it installed.I have even reins...

Tholmes by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTTP 503: Service is unavailable

Hello,There seems to be a problem with one of our Lansweeper web site ever since our server team deployed an update to .NET 4.8. I've tried to run a repair, reinstall .NET, perform an IISRESET, rebooted the server even update Lansweeper to the latest...

campej by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linux / Unix targetted scanning

We are planning updates on the Linux / Unix (AIX / Solaris) end in the local scanner. A streamlined experience like for a windows device is being worked on but what are the features you would like us to add ? Please provide the distros (RHEL, SuSe, U...

Pantum L2300DW Toner Level Not Scanned

We have a Pantum L2300DW printer, it prints black and white only. Lansweeper shows it as an asset, but it doesn't scan its toner level. As far as I am aware, the rest of our printers (50+) are being scanned just fine. I've checked the SNMP settings o...

csirolli by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SEC_ERROR_BAD_SIGNATURE

Hi Lately i got this error message when i log in my lansweeper " An error occurred while connecting to server:82. The peer's certificate has an invalid signature.Error Code: SEC_ERROR_BAD_SIGNATURE The page you are trying to view cannot be display...

Admi960 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Search not search all records ?!

Hi I have a problem with lansweeper, when I search for mp PC example PC123, in summary I have a "Model:" - when I click on the model i got a raport list with list of PC same as my. But on a raport list there are not all of PC's with the same Model:,...

gelo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos