General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Upgrade Installation Error 8.2.130.4 to 9.1.41.1

I am getting an error during an upgrade to the most recent version. Error: Installing LanSweeper LocalDB Service! Error: Error from PostInstallConfigureLansweeperService.I am seeing errors in the application event logs for a few thingsKeyword not s...

gbagwell by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credential Mapping to an Asset Group

Currently, credential mapping is limited to 6 types (AWS Region, Azure, IP Address, IP Range, Windows Computer, Workgroup/Domain). This can be very tedious for large networks with many vlans/subnets It would be much easier for complex environments to...

kshane by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Deployment packages failed after upgrade version9.5.0.4

Today we have upgraded our server to the latest version (9.5.0.4).After that, Lansweeper seems to be fine but we cannot push package anymore. Each time that we try, we have the following message:“Preliminary checks failed. Task Registering Error. The...

Boudjema by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reverse Proxying LSAgent Port 9523

HelloI am trying to set up Squid as a reverse proxy for our LSAgents outside the office to avoid exposing the Lansweeper port directly and add some security.I have a simple squid.conf (adapted from a similar set up so I know it works) but for some re...

Deploy software automatically

hello guys,I want to ask you if it is possible to make the software update / installation process automatic. I'll explain: I have for example 100 PCs with Adobe Reader (ex. version 2) installed and I want to update all clients with the new version (I...

franga by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Last Logon History Report

I have last logon history under Device>Config>Last Logon. Is there a way to build a report off this data that shows the last 30 days and or from the user perspective, show me all machines with username x and last logon timestamp.My next question is h...

cprice by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote Employee - Home Network Privacy

I am not familiar with Lansweeper.A remote employee has demanded that LanSweeper be uninstalled from his machine because since he works from home and uses his home network for connectivity, LanSweeper can collect data on devices connected to his home...

RyanRieb by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos