→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Create a report with custom table

We have created a custom table with data and we want to use created table in report using joining multiple (Custom and LanSweeper) tables.I have checked the Lansweeper portal to create report, the custom table is not visible. Please advise how to pro...

aslam2510 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Install - Esential \ Instant \ Wildcard SSL certificate

How to install proper SSL for lansweeper site? I have wildcard certificate - HTTPS://lansweeper.Mysite.com:83 available. Every time this: https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/how-to-configure-ssl-in-iis-express/Breaks my lansweeper logon page....

merdzd by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Addon functions with Lansweeper extention

Hi,We are newbies at Lansweeper an tested the Software a couple of monthes ago.New we have an Official license and have an trouble with the addon functionsFor switches we can not use puttyFor users we cannot change passwords.The first time we try thi...

lsagent not scanning/sending when using relay

Hello,we're having trouble in letting lsagent scan and send results to relay.lansweeper.com on our test laptops.They send the results without any issues to our internal lansweeper server.From lsagentlog.txt I would think that the schedule to start th...

Hatchoroo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

LSAGENT Error TLS 1.2 with cloud relay

Hi, we try to install the lsagent on Windows 10 pc with the cloud relay key for remote scanning. On the server side i succefully enable the cloud key relay it said "LSagent access granted". But when i try to scan the remote pc i always got the same e...

prid3bowl by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email to close ticket

Is there a way to send an email that says "close" and the help desk will close that ticket? When out in the field with an iPhone, it is hard to use the web interface. Being able to close a ticket over email would be helpful.

enush by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Better Backup

Has anyone worked out a backup script or something that works with SQL Express they care to share? I was thinking of making something, just wondering if it's already been done.

sullivane by Champion Sweeper III
  • 14 replies
  • 3 kudos