General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Informal SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway entry/ies

Since I couldn't enter my "SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway" post (late) on July 24th, I'm posting my entry here for posterity before SysAdmin Day. If any other Sweeper has a contribution to add — sharing their favorite tech gadget, sidekick, or beverage â€”...

MisterP2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to remove non-agent scanned assets

Hello Lansweeper community, We just started using Lansweeper and got a small problem. We only need to have computer that are scanned via lsagent software, but when we did the initial scan, we forgot to uncheck the "Active Directory Computers OU" so w...

mmichalek by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweepeer license is expiring

Unfortunately, we are unable to renew our Lansweeper license.This thread https://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst17023_Lansweeper-license-expiration.aspx#post57183 dated February 12, 2019 says that the Lansweeper service will be blocked.What exac...

Remove Ads

Hi allIs there a way to remove the ads that keep popping up at the bottom of the window?They are just irrelevant for my team and are a hinderance as every time you start Lansweeper you need to close them. And I would think that most people that use L...

TheOne by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airwatch Integration

We have recently started scanning our Airwatch instance as a scanning target using the Airwatch APIWe have found that there is no way to limit Lansweeper users from seeing asset types so there is no way to effectively for example prevent our helpdesk...

LSAgent Cloud Relay Authentication Key

Hello All,We have just updated to the latest version of lansweeper; we have around 3000 assets in our fleet with LSAgent installed with old Cloud Relay Authentication Key. I want to update the Cloud Relay Authentication Key without uninstalling LSAge...

All Virtual Machines on one Report

Hello,I am looking to create a report showing both Hyper-V and VMWare guest machines. I've looked over a ton of topics and SQL code and could not get anything working properly. I would appreciate any help I can get to get this going correctly.