General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SCCM overwrites last scan date

Hello,we have installed the latest version v. 8.3.100.23Since the scan of the sccm works fine (we scan it on 3am in the morning),the "last seen" entry of all windows assets is the date/time when the sccm server was scanned (3am),and not the real scan...

Lindner by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Deleted AD users not being removed from LS database

What would cause the Deleted Users in Active Directory not to be deleted from the LanSweeper database when the option to do so is clearly checked in the Server Options\Configurations\User cleanup options? I've waited 48 hours and the clean-up has not...

cmullins by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Inclusion or Exclusion of IP Range based on wild card

Our subnet locations have some IPs which are reserved for network equipment which are old and can not be scanned automatically (or using lspush). I want to exclude them since it has been decided to manage them out of lansweeper for now. I know I can ...

tdtrivedi by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Office 2016 key scanning

Hi All,I have the latest version of Lansweeper running, it has no problems finding OEM/retail MS Office Home & Business 2016 installations. However, it does not appear to be able to gather the product keys.Now, BEFORE you start sending me to the new...

Marking/Flagging VIP Customers

Work for a municipal government and would really like to be able to somehow flag our Important Customers such as elected officials, department heads, etc so that agents know who they are dealing with prior to taking actions or making contact. I don't...

cajohnson by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

HTTPS not secure

Our lansweeper page is telling is not secure when we go to it. It shows to have a certificate but not sure if there is some kind of a problem with it.

Larry_Rhea by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos