General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Azure

Hi, I can see all the Azure servers on Lansweeper, but not the software for each server? Anyone else having this issue? 

Create a new asset using API

Is there any way I can create a new asset using the Lansweeper API? I read the API documentation, and it offers edit and delete assets, I didn't find any API for creating a new one.

yzeng by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to scan a non-domain W7 Asset

Hello,I have a Windows 7 machine on my network, but it is not part of my domain.LanSweeper can find it but cannot scan it, error "Scanning Access Denied".I have checked the user and password that LSweeper is trying to use when scanning this asset and...

TCS by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Modify Asset Page Beyond Custom Fields

Hello,We have been using Lansweeper for some time and have noticed that a few of the default items on the Asset Page when selecting or opening an asset are not to our liking nor are needed. With this in mind, we are looking to alter this page beyond ...

vuitvude by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper not picking up Event ID 4740

I may be missing something but I am not getting notified when Event ID 4740 is occurring, in fact when I run the User locked out report it's not seeing 4740 at all. I have gone through all the articles I can find and the event is popping up in the e...

mwatson by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Demo install - Scan sticking

Just installed and doing a couple IP subnet scans. It is hanging on my Alcatel-Lucent switches and my Xerox Printers. Is there a way to see what the problem is or watch the scan log to see what its doing?

RingCentral install

Any idea why this software wouldnt show in lansweeper either on software on the machine or a search for all software?

tdufala by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ubiquiti OID Scanning

I am new to custom OID scanning, is there anyone who has been able to successfully scan for ubiquiti devices. I can scan them but I am not receiving any port information. I had to manually override the device type as they scanned in as linux devices....

smartinez by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can Custom Asset States act like "non-active"?

We have a handful of asset states we use. When a computer is being decommissioned, we'll set it to "decommissioned" status. We also have some cleanup settings enabled to deactivate items after 90 days of inactivity. When a computer hits that mark,...

mgeertz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos