General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

error query path tuesday march

Buenas!! Necesito de su ayuda ya que al momento de ingresar la query del patch tuesday march me sale el siguiente mensaje:lansweeper there was an error parsing the query. [ token line number = 1,token line offset = 8433,token in error = right ]Saludo...

Seba_O_O by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Set Custom Fields Conditionally?

Is it possible to automatically set the value of a custom field based on properties of an asset? For example, I have a dropdown custom field I created with multiple possible values. I manually set the assets I needed to, but going forward would lik...

mgeertz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change user on ticket automatically

Is it possible to change a user on a ticket automatically? For new users we get an automated email from our HR system software. This generates a ticket and uses that email as the user that submitted the ticket. I would like those tickets to have o...

Ed by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Updates to OS Version Not Reported

I am seeing a misreporting between some of my machines and the information in Lansweeper. I pushed out Win10 Upgrades last month, and some machines are not updating the OS version in Lansweeper. In the same report, I can tell some machines are refl...

KMCAKU by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 10 1909 to 2009 Upgrade

I am trying to deploy the upgrade from Windows 10 1909 to 2009 using Lansweeper but it keeps failing.If I use the System Account the result I get is:Result: Deployment ended: Incorrect function. Stop(Failure). Credential: (xxxxxxx). ShareCredential: ...

chogan201 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outlook plugin for lansweeper ticket system?

We just started lansweeper ticketing system, and i was wondering if i could capture emails into existing tickets or generate tickets from a email by using a outlook plugin that does this for me from lansweeper.I used other ticket systems at my previo...

duckface by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Scan Server Friendly Name?

Is there a way to change the scanserver name to a friendly name - so the actual hostname of the server isn't exposed to end users? Thanks.

AtariFX by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

LsAgent not updating - Computer not scanned?

2 of 32 computers not scanned All others are scanned and data is updated It is obviously getting info from LsAgent as it knows it is not the latest revision.Last LsAgent Scan: 08/11/2020 09:33:32 - 7.2.110.11 - Warning: Latest LsAgent version is 7...

mk by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos