General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Informal SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway entry/ies

Since I couldn't enter my "SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway" post (late) on July 24th, I'm posting my entry here for posterity before SysAdmin Day. If any other Sweeper has a contribution to add — sharing their favorite tech gadget, sidekick, or beverage â€”...

MisterP2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

What reports do you use on a daily basis?

What reports do you look at on a daily basis? Are they built in or custom?Daily I have Lansweeper email me the failed login report, software changes, newly discovered software, and Workstations that have less than 10% space.

Custom views not appearing in Reports

I'm no longer able to create reports that have my custom views in Lansweeper views. Is this by design now? Also they don't even appear in the Report Designer.Old Reports seem to work but the code for it does not appear so I can't change them. New Rep...

njordur by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hard coded agents

My remote devices have a hard coded Lansweeper server name in their configuration file. That server is being decommissioned. A new server with new name and IP address is up and running. How do I get my clients that have the old server name hard coded...

Same Question over and over

Hi I try to add a custom field for networks rights. I want the user respond a same question until he respond No. Exemple :What directory do you want to access? Do you want to have access to another directory? Yes / No"Yes" What directory do you want ...

Admi960 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monitors from Iiyama not created as Asset

Hello,we use Iiyama monitors on many of our clients. However, also devices from Acer.The latter are created as an asset and then displayed in the summary page of the client asset.Unfortunately not the Iiyama. These can only be read out cryptically fr...

SyncMasta by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

REPORT PELO RANGE DE IP

Fiz algo assim :Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID,tblAssets.AssetName,tblAssets.Domain,tblAssets.IPAddress,tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename As [Asset Type],tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10 As iconFrom tblAssetsInner Join tsysAssetTypes On tblAssets.Asse...

phcosta by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Multiple PackageShare Sync

Hello All,Just trying to see what different solutions everyone is using to keep multiple package shares in their environments synced up with up to date installers and scripts as our the solution we are currently using is very inconsistent. We are usi...

coneil by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos