General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 10 1909 to 2009 Upgrade

I am trying to deploy the upgrade from Windows 10 1909 to 2009 using Lansweeper but it keeps failing.If I use the System Account the result I get is:Result: Deployment ended: Incorrect function. Stop(Failure). Credential: (xxxxxxx). ShareCredential: ...

chogan201 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outlook plugin for lansweeper ticket system?

We just started lansweeper ticketing system, and i was wondering if i could capture emails into existing tickets or generate tickets from a email by using a outlook plugin that does this for me from lansweeper.I used other ticket systems at my previo...

duckface by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Scan Server Friendly Name?

Is there a way to change the scanserver name to a friendly name - so the actual hostname of the server isn't exposed to end users? Thanks.

AtariFX by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

LsAgent not updating - Computer not scanned?

2 of 32 computers not scanned All others are scanned and data is updated It is obviously getting info from LsAgent as it knows it is not the latest revision.Last LsAgent Scan: 08/11/2020 09:33:32 - 7.2.110.11 - Warning: Latest LsAgent version is 7...

mk by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Assets Windows on Microsoft Intune

You have integrated scan targets for Microsoft Intune which is great for our mobile devices. However, you did not take advantage of this connector to scan Windows devices. Indeed, all our Windows devices are not managed by SCCM but by Intune, it coul...

Scanning two domain controllers

So when a user logs in, it chooses one of the two domain controllers.The information for "UserLastLogon" is updated on one of the domain controllers, but not both.Can Lansweeper scan both of them and choose the greatest value?Or has anyone know of a ...

User18954 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper did not find devices

Hello all,My Lansweeper scan did not find computers in our network.I dont use th eagent I can work only agentless.I have no idea why I can se some computers and some not.Example:in my office I have two computers, both Windows 10, same GPO same domain...

Braunbert by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos