General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delete incorrect assets

HelloI need to delete around 450 active assets from Lansweeper. I have AssetID of them and I'm looking for easy way to delete them from Lansweeper. If you provide me sql script I I would be very grateful.Kind regards,Dušan

dussan by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LsAgent install issue

Hi, I'm having trouble understanding why some (but not all) of my installs are failing and returning "No such key AgentKey". I am using flags like so:LsAgent-windows.exe --server xxx --port xxx --agentkey xxx --mode unattendedThis works fine on some ...

dmorgan1 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Google Drive attachments on templates

When creating ticket templates so agents can send quick responses to common issue, we sometimes need to attach files with instructions. We use Google Drive and when selecting a file from Google Drive to the template, the process to finish the creatio...

ricktgray by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using Dameware Remote support with Lansweeper

We just loaded Dameware Remote support and Central Server Trial onto our server running Lansweeper. I have set up a Custom action in Lansweeper to launch the Dameware remote support tool from lansweepers asset page and it works great as long as I am...

dledger by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Block the display of the Local Server Admin Password

Is there a way to stop the Lansweeper Web Console from displaying the Admin Passwords?in our environment we allow access to ICT Staff to the Lansweeper Console; however, not all staff should be able to see the Local Admin Passwords for the backend Se...

Hertel by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple Network Printer Removal

Is there a way with Lansweeper to remove multiple network printers off pcs? Some of the pcs of the network were tied to an old print server that was decommissioned a while back and they still have those printers in the printer and scanner list. I f...

jah88 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service Now API Alpha Registration

Lansweeper Connector for Service Now Platform. Lansweeper is building a Service Graph Connector, enabling our customers to consume data discovered by their Lansweeper IT Asset Data Platform within their Service Now Platform. This application will be ...