General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Database size growing too large

My database seems to have grown exponentially over the last few weeks despite not gaining that many new assets:Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (SP3) (KB4022619) - 12.0.6024.0 (X64) Sep 7 2018 01:37:51 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation Express Edition (64...

Limit New Ticket Notifications

I would like to have new ticket notifications sent to users but I would like to limit the initial notification to only the sender instead of everyone included on the original message. Long story short, we cannot prevent our helpdesk email from receiv...

Lansweeper CMDB and Customer name

Hallo,we are a Microsoft CSPplanning to use Lansweeper as a source for our CMDB (Omnitracker). All CIs/Assets need a customer assigned. Has someone a solution how to do this?Sorry, my English is very bad.regards,Hans-Uwe

LSAgent Wrong Domains for Users

We have multiple domains for user accounts, and on computers that are in Domain 1 with users logged in from Domain 2, the asset page for the computer will be list as Domain1/username despite users not having accounts in that domain. It makes it so w...

Helpdesk API

Hello Everyone,I have created a basic web form for my end users to create tickets with. See code below. I am trying to add multiple custom fields to this and find myself coming up short. If you have a working solution for this can you post or send ...

ssanders by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos