General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

(Solved) Stuck at helpdesk page

Hello,After upgrade to newest version, my account was stuck at Helpdesk page. Other guys still can access normally.My account have admin permission so please give me an advice.Thanks,Phuc

phucdh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Security is a priority

Hi there! Do you want to participate in improving or security system? Until 22th of December we will be doing interviews with users. I would really like you to participate, that we get to know each other and share all you thoughts with me on this top...

Resolved! Looking for Bios Asset Id in reports

We have been adding the Asset Id in the Bios on our Dell computers. I can't seem to find where Lansweeper would store this field. Is anyone getting it from their scans and what is the table/field.

TechGirl by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Should I update to LANSweeper 7?

So right now, I am not able to update my Premium license to any of the ones mentioned in the emails that work with the new features of LANSweeper 7. Should I bother updating to this latest version? Will I see any benefits?

Brendan440 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom report.

Is there a way to run a custom report to search for a file that might be left over from a program?

bainm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anti-virus not recognised on some assets

HiOn some of my Windows server assets the installed anti virus is not being detected.It is in the software list for the asset, but it still says "Antivirus: No antivirus installed."We have the exact same anti-virus on other assets, on which it is cor...