General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Errors in exchange whenever Lansweeper scans

Our Exchange 2016 server is logging the following errors (hundreds of them) every time it is scanned by Lansweeper. What could cause this, and how can we prevent it?Cmdlet failed. Cmdlet Get-MobileDeviceStatistics, parameters -Identity "GUID ID" -W...

pryan67 by Champion Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sniffing connections?

Hi all, we've been trying out Lansweeper and, as of now, we really like it and might even adopt it for our needs. Now one question we have is for the scans. We want to know if Lansweeper has some kind of sniffing function where, as soon as a device c...

SNMP credentials

We are currently transitioning from one external monitoring vendor to another. The new vendor is requesting the SNMP string in use for monitoring and I would like to pull all the SNMP strings from Lansweeper and provide to them.Is there a way to retr...

dmoraes by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cap on number of routers?

I don't really expect that there is a limit to the number of routers that can be scanned, but my system is behaving as if there is.I have set up individual IP address scanning targets for all of the routers within our network, but for some reason, on...

Delete incorrect assets

HelloI need to delete around 450 active assets from Lansweeper. I have AssetID of them and I'm looking for easy way to delete them from Lansweeper. If you provide me sql script I I would be very grateful.Kind regards,Dušan

dussan by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LsAgent install issue

Hi, I'm having trouble understanding why some (but not all) of my installs are failing and returning "No such key AgentKey". I am using flags like so:LsAgent-windows.exe --server xxx --port xxx --agentkey xxx --mode unattendedThis works fine on some ...

dmorgan1 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Google Drive attachments on templates

When creating ticket templates so agents can send quick responses to common issue, we sometimes need to attach files with instructions. We use Google Drive and when selecting a file from Google Drive to the template, the process to finish the creatio...

ricktgray by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos