General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Custom report.

Is there a way to run a custom report to search for a file that might be left over from a program?

bainm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anti-virus not recognised on some assets

HiOn some of my Windows server assets the installed anti virus is not being detected.It is in the software list for the asset, but it still says "Antivirus: No antivirus installed."We have the exact same anti-virus on other assets, on which it is cor...

No Helpdesk Notes are sent back and forth with email

Hello,I got the Helpdesk up and running to the point where I can create and manage tickets using the web interface.That part all works fine. However, I can only create the ticket using email but none of the further ticket activity is sent back to the...

Pete by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monitoring alerts

Hello everyone, I am a new software user, so far the software looks perfect for my job.I have a dumb question maybe but I need an answer.I want to monitor switches and routers, and I want to know if a switch, for example, falls, and the software will...

Update asset network links

I'm looking the way to update network connection info in the asset page but I can't find any option to update network connections, I have assets that display one year old connection and I want to fix this.Can someone explain me how to update switch/a...

ufficioced by Champion Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos