General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Report Request - Agent assignment

So we have an report that shows how many tickets each agent is assigned each day. The problem with that report is it only records the first person to take the ticket. this has lead to one of our agents taking tickets they have no intention of workin...

Multi domain scanning not work

Dear Support,We have two domains in our subnets.We recently created and added new domain.However, the newly added domain PCs were failed to scan with the following errors.Already added the scanning credentials and credential mapping but still failed....

Help Desk Questions

Hello,Testing out the help desk and have a few questions. I used IMAP to import a mailbox and it didn't leave a copy in the original mailbox, it just pulled them all out. Isn't that the opposite of what IMAP is supposed to do? Now I can't export them...

EalTesIN by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How To Add A Google Line Chart Widget

This may be of use to you if you want to include data from a 3rd party or trend style information not included in Lansweeper and draw a Google Chart to display the data, in the example below it displays AD information disabled / stale assets which ...

Andy_Sismey by Champion Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linking Tickets?

Is there anyway to link tickets? Static or dynamic link, or even just parent/child tickets?

ktc2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset Management Capability Questions

Hi everyone,First time poster. Trying to see if lansweeper will work for our Asset Management needs. 1. Can you combine/link fields from an excel spreadsheet directly into lansweeper? We put asset tags on all our devices and it would be nice to b...

LsAgent failing - Lansweeper SSL Expired

We've had issues with clients using the Lansweeper agent not reporting to our server lately. Today I checked the logs on a new client that is failing and I see the SSL certificate for https://relay.lansweeper.com is expired. The specific error from t...