General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Missing selection fields in reports

I'd like to be able to bulk edit multiple assets from the report view.But since the selection fields at the left of the reports are missing I can't find a way to bulkedit or assign to group them. In our particular case we've created a report which sh...

Date Format dd.mm.yyyy

We want to change the date format to dd.mm.yyyy in the user info pop-up window and subsequently in all the fields where the date format is used.

SM-ICT-CH by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Azure Virtual Machine Scanning

Hi,I decided to setup Azure scanning on top of the subnet scanning i already had configured for our Azure estate. The Azure scanning has completed and the resource groups and azure virtual machines are now visible but this has removed the ability to ...

Dass by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Report Request - Agent assignment

So we have an report that shows how many tickets each agent is assigned each day. The problem with that report is it only records the first person to take the ticket. this has lead to one of our agents taking tickets they have no intention of workin...

Multi domain scanning not work

Dear Support,We have two domains in our subnets.We recently created and added new domain.However, the newly added domain PCs were failed to scan with the following errors.Already added the scanning credentials and credential mapping but still failed....

Help Desk Questions

Hello,Testing out the help desk and have a few questions. I used IMAP to import a mailbox and it didn't leave a copy in the original mailbox, it just pulled them all out. Isn't that the opposite of what IMAP is supposed to do? Now I can't export them...

EalTesIN by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos