General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Server 2019 Version Numbers

Up until the last couple of months I was able to update our Windows 2019 servers and the Alert Report Dashboard, OS: Not latest Build of Windows 2019 would check off each server as they were updated. Since sometime in September (Perhaps coinciding wi...

devrandom by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VoIP phone scanning issues

I have an issue where I'm trying to scan and track our VoIP phones now that they are installed. Our computer network is 192.168.*.* and our VoIP network is 10.3.*.*From what I have gathered, without SNMP enabled, we will not be able to get detailed i...

jakehc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch Scanning

I have two identical switches on our network. One is on the same subnet at the scanning server and scans correctly. The other is on a different subnet, connected via VPN as it is in a different geographic area, and does not scan coorectly. Instead...

brodiemac by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Scanning across a Site to Site VPN tunnel

Our network was 1 big flat network. I am now working to break up the sites into smaller networks. Our first network is now connected back to HQ via VPN (Site to Site Fortigates) instead of an MPLS connection. When we were on the MPLS connection every...

AD Users without e-mail accessing Lansweeper

In our organization several administrative users have no e-mail.When they connect to Lansweeper they are stuck in a loop asking for an e-mail. Is there a way to avoid this?I have seen a similar question in the forum from two years ago, but no answer ...

LinHD by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

TLS version for Helpdesk Email

Lansweeper back end question: Does Lansweeper utilize TLS 1.0 through their applications lsAgent, Helpdesk e-mail configuration,etc?javascript:__doPostBack('forum$ctl03$PostReply','')

it-usa by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos