General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Unable to open listener port 9524

Sometimes, when restarting the lansweeper service, the service cannot open the listener on port 9524 with the following error:"Cannot configure SSL port: 9524. Listening error on prefix 'https://*:9524/' because it conflicts with a registration exis...

cheche by Champion Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is 100 assets vs trial?

I am not gonna bother with searching the forum and/or the website for this brain dead topic, sorry!The website clearly states that everything below 100 assets is free.Then, why do I have to jump through hoops to get a license file that states that yo...

obscenum by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accessing IMEI/MEID fields for manual assets

Hi folks,I was wondering if there was a way to access/fill some of the more device-specific fields in manually created assets. As a quick example, we are wanting to have all of our iPhones in Lansweeper going forward. We don't use AirWatch or InTune ...

tlonde by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos