General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Informal SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway entry/ies

Since I couldn't enter my "SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway" post (late) on July 24th, I'm posting my entry here for posterity before SysAdmin Day. If any other Sweeper has a contribution to add — sharing their favorite tech gadget, sidekick, or beverage â€”...

MisterP2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Scan from Multiple NICs

Hello All I have a new install of Lansweeper into a Windows Server 2019 Std with 3 different lan cards .Every lan card is connected to a different subnet 192.168.0.x/192.168.1.x - Lan 4192.168.5.x - Vswitch 1 - Lan 1192.168.6.x - Vswitch 2 - Lan 2Fro...

dimanast by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uninstalled software still listed

As test I installed Dropbox on my laptop and Lansweeper correctly detects it.I then uninstalled Dropbox, but Lansweeper hasn’t removed it yet from my software list.The scan time is set to 3 hours and I already did a manual scan of that asset.The SW i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where to set Personal Signature

Under Configuration > Email Settings, we have Signature to Show set to Personal Signature. I do not know where to setup personal signatures though - where is this done?

Bulk Computer Import

I am trying to bulk import computers that are part of a custom "State" I created called "Stock"This is to track stock computers until they are deployed.I use the import template and fill in the following fields:DomainDescriptionAssetttypeAssetNameFQD...

WCInfo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Get My Documents Folder Size

Dear Lansweeper Forum,Is it possible in anyway to let Lansweeper scan all registered devices size of the My Documents folder?All my registered devices are being monitored via LSagent, is it possible maybe to let LSAgent get the necessary information ...

Lansweeper Errors - Licencing and scanning

Hi Guys,Was hoping someone one here could provide me with some advice relating to some issues we have been receiving.Issue one, we keep seeing the scanning que freezing on the asset scanning. We will see 50 - 3000 in a que but lansweeper will stop pr...

dnkleaf by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help Desk not disabling for regular users?

Hello,I found this article in the KB:https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/hiding-the-helpdesk-menu/And after changing that setting, the helpdesk tab did disappear, but only for users with permission to view assets and above(asset managers, admini...

Benjgreg by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Lansweeper Fresh Install Hanging, High CPU, Unusable

I installed Lansweeper fresh over the weekend. Scanned our assets and tested everything, seemed to be working fine.This AM the was working OK but performing specific tasks started to cause the webpages to freeze.Now the system is practically unusable...

ebars by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos