General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Importing ticket comments, public vs private

I've been put in charge of establishing the exact procedure by which my organization will move from Spiceworks to Lansweeper (using ethanthekiwi's handy and life-saving guide), but one thing I noticed is that the import template doesn't seem to have ...

dhoward by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Prompt for a user to add to remote desktop using deploy

I found a way with a batch file to prompt for a "user" to pass to the command line and adds it to remote desktop users.But can't figure out how to get it to work in Deploy. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance..Here are the contents ...

pjayme by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Reporting Error

Hello.I have an issue where Lansweeper is reporting that I have a file server without Anti-Virus software. The server has current patches & up-to-date anti Virus software. Anyone seen that before?Thank you.Dgsb

Updating asset custom fields from Excel

Hi,We want to move some of the data we're currently storing against assets in an Excel spreadsheet to custom fields in Lansweeper. I know I can use the Edit\Mass Edit feature to manually do this but i was hoping there is a way to do this more effici...

trevora by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Package Timeout?

Result: Package timeout reached. Task Error: The task has not yet run. or it sits atPreliminary checks complete! Initializing. Credential: (%domain administrator%). ShareCredential: (%administrator on the LS Server%).This is happening on pretty much ...