General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Customize SLA widget

I would like to customize the "Service-level agreement" widget that is part of the default installation. I had hopped I could just copy the aspx file from the Websites\widgets folder into the websites\custom widgets folder and edit it. Unfortunately ...

khancock by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Ticket Dispatch Limitations

I am trying to mitigate a teams tickets and route them to the proper team.I create a test email that says in the subject my search term to apply the dispatch rule- MSA tabletI created a Ticket Dispatch rule that says Subject LIKE MSA and another Subj...

ddeweese by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

OTRS Import / Export Template Script

Hello,we are going to switch from OTRS to Lansweeper Helpdesk soon. I was wondering if someone already has a migration script to export Tickets from OTRS and a maybe a SQL-Script or CSV-Template to import them into Lansweeper?Thanks a lot in advance....

Scanning FortiAP 221E

Hi I get the following error while scanning a FortiAP221E: "Errors found while scanning: Could not connect to SSH with credentials Global SSH (administrator), Global Citrix (root)"I guess there is something I should change in the scanning credentials...

Resolved! Office 2016 Deployment

I am trying to create a deployment package for Office 2016. I tried modifying the Office 2010 package listed but am still having failures. The remote PCs are Windows 7, both 32 and 64 bit. PackageShare}\Installers\Office2016\Pro\setup.exe/adminfile ...

GaryT by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deploys are not sent to the computer- Surface X Pro

Good afternoon! I have two Surface X Pro laptops that have the lansweeper client but when sending deploys from the console, they are not installed. Tells me that:Result: Package timeout reached. Unknown last result. Timeout: (300Sec). Credential: (tu...