General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Forcing User to refer to KB before submitting ticket

in lansweeper helpdesk.... i am trying to figure out a way to prompt a user to refer to the knowledge base BEFORE submitting a ticket. Example: outlook running slow or outlook won't open....i want to refer them to the knowledge base where i have cr...

Advanced Install - Azure SQL

Planning out the details for a deployment of Lansweeper. Know that we need be conscious of requirements to support; primary, backup, disaster, and on premise office locations.Website component seems straight forward (making an assumption I can instal...

lhardison by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Configure Lansweeper to Scan USB-connected UPS

Is it possible to configure Lansweeper to scan a PC and get information from the USB connected UPS?Currently we can see the "APC UPS" under the USB devices but it does not register anything more than that. I would like Lansweeper to register it as an...

WilsonTech by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Helpdesk tab not loading

We just recently tried to upgrade from an older version of LanSweeper to a new one but it had a whole lot of issues so we reverted back. Everything appears to work except helpdesk gives an error saying "The file '/helpdesk/helpdesk.master' does not e...

Scanning 4G Simcard info and IEMI windows 10

Hi all I am new to Lansweeper and I have done a search but couldn't find what I want to do. I want to be able to pickup Simcard Info and IEMI on our devices that we currently scan.We use Windows 10 Pro and Enterprise currentlyIf anyone could assist w...

Question about adding custom floor maps to Lansweeper

Hi everyone,I just recently started diving more deeply into Lansweeper and noticed that there is a "floor map" area (Default Location Map) under 'Asset Location'.Is there a way I can load a PDF or other file into Lansweeper and replace the default ma...

Helpdesk tab on user page missing

We have a user here who has opened helpdesk tickets, but when we go to his user page, the "helpdesk" tab is missing. IT works correctly for other users, just not him (so far, it may be more widespread)

pryan67 by Champion Sweeper II
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos