General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

User deletion requirements

Hi folks,Exactly what needs to be true (or not true) about any given user for me to be able to delete them via SQL maintenance tool? I am attempting to delete a bunch of users using the following statement: DELETE FROM htblusers WHERE email not like ...

hert6079 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connecting to LocalDB remotely

Let's say SSMS isn't on the same server as Lansweeper.With SQL Server, this wouldn't be a problem. SSMS doesn't need to be on the same server.But I'm not having any luck connecting to (localdb)\.\LSInstance.Is it a permission thing? If so, how can it...

rseiler by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 10 version overview shows other Win versions

Hi,after upgrading to the latest release and migrating to ms-sql the widget "Windows 10 Version Overview" does not only show Windows 10 versions, but all other Windows versions as well. Deleting/re-assigning the widget does not solve the problem.Is t...

marcolips by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Looking up certain templates

Hello,I am trying to see if there is a way to run a scan to look for templates such as a word template. I couldn't find a topic that did that. I know this involves looking at the registry. This might even be helpful to others looking at certain templ...

DontByteMe by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Object reference not set to an instance of an object

While deploying a package we have about a dozen nodes that return the following error:Unexpected failure while connecting to Asset. Object reference not set to an instance of an object. We are on Version 6.0.100.29and all the nodes that we are pushin...

apap by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Patch Tuesday reports

Ok, So Am I just Dense or did the Patch Tuesday reports disappear somewhere? They used to be in the Patch Tuesday report Forum, but now there's only 11 posts in there and only like 6 or 7 months in 2019... What Gives? Did they move? I can't find the ...

nbjeter3 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos