General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Informal SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway entry/ies

Since I couldn't enter my "SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway" post (late) on July 24th, I'm posting my entry here for posterity before SysAdmin Day. If any other Sweeper has a contribution to add — sharing their favorite tech gadget, sidekick, or beverage â€”...

MisterP2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

LSAgent Cloud Relay error

- Enabled Cloud relay config on my scan server- Installed client in cloud relay mode only, with key defined- LSAgentLog errors with a 'The request channel timed out while waiting for a replay after 00:00:59.7812371. Increase the timeout value passed ...

dshu by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Asset Actions - RunAs Prompt

Good Morning, I'd like to be able to have LanSweeper prompt for alternate credentials when running an Asset action. We'd like to login to LanSweeper using our regular user accounts (which have limited permissions on our domain, and certainly don't ha...

All deployment fail after migration

Hi,Originally we tested lansweeper using the built-in admin account on a test server. Deployment worked with my domain admin credential.Now we bought it and I moved it to a real server but changed the login to domain username/password. I made myself ...

IntelYPO by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Laptop assets disappearing and reappearing as new

We have been running lansweeper for years without any major issue, however at least for the last couple of weeks single laptop assets have been disappearing and then reappearing later as new assets.For example I searched for a particular user and the...

stever by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

All deployments fail

Hello,I want do deploy several packages to our client computers but they all seem to fail with error 1603. The credentials used and tested have domain admin right and local admin rights.If i test the command locally, it executes and installs. If i te...

Missing Asset

I am looking for an easy way to determine if an asset has gone missing from inventory. My first thought would be to scan for last seen time. If it was there yesterday but not found today. Is that the best approach? Anyone else done this / have an...

Changing the IP Address of the Server

We are looking to change the IP address of the server and would like to know if anyone else has experienced issues with making this change? I have seen the other post on here that says it's okay to change the IP address of the server but would like ...

Zephyr928 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos