General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Custom OID Scanning / multible OIDs with wildcards

Hi there,I try to scan my HPE ILO interfaces to figure out if our Servers got one SSD HDD with foulty Firmware.But every Server got more ore less HDD. So is it possible to scan all OIDs below?In my case where I´m trieing:1.3.6.1.4.1.232.3.2.5.1.1.3.0...

sammy-m by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Export IP Range and Import to New Server

is there a better way to export out the IP range (which includes schedules and options) and import it to a new server. we are trying to migrate the IP Range settings form 6.0.151.34 to a new server 7.2.105.2

jauqin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Devices are displayed as network devices

Hy,We have a problem for some time.After scanning with our first Scanning Server almost all Windows computers are displayed as network devices.Windows computers are ignored in the ranges when scanning so the theory in the setting of the scanning targ...

BastiOn by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

MSI Package Global Protect

Hello everybody,I have to distribute the client vpn "global protect" passing the parameter to set the site. I tried to launch the package from a local .bat and the parameter string installs it correctly. Creating the package from LS and launching it ...

Stema by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 10 1909 devices not appearing in lansweeper

Hi,We have a number of W10 1909 laptops that have been introduced to our network.I believe we have around 15 running this version, however in Lansweeper only 4 are included. The others do not appear at all, these would have been new installs. The...

stever by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bug: Asset deleted if drive swapped

I had a system that was taken down by a lightning strike, and had to do a self-dispatch on the system board. I had a spare identical model in my store room, so I moved the SSD from the damaged system into the spare system while I wait for the replac...

Stuck at FirstRun

I have a brand new install and it always goes back to the firstrun and never lets me access the console.

cajohnson by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos