General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scanning remote networks

Hello. I've been searching something like this, but unable to find any similar situation.I'm finding that there are some networks behind a firewall that should be scanned. The machine where LanSweeper is installed have not direct access. Is there an ...

Xavi by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Send users email about low disk space

Hello,Currently I have a report called; Workstations less than 10GB free disk spaceWhat this report does is scan all AssetMachines and reports what machine has less than 10% of disk space.What I am wanting to do is implement an email report but one t...

DontByteMe by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report export folder

Hello Community,Is there a way to change where the reports export to? currently it goes to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\export" but i would like it to go to a shared folder, I tried to do a mklink but even with everyone full control per...

rjackson by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

iManage Client deployment

Does anyone have an iManage client deployment that works? It needs to input a user, organization and a serial number. It also ask you a question - imanage client or imanage client with email management, you have to check the box.I think this might be...