General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Shared Ticket views between agents

Hi,Is it possible for all agents to have the same ticket views? It would be handy so every agent doesn't have to make there own view and one agent could create the view and then share it.

Jamesa-IQ by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outgoing email

Currently testing the help desk. I have none of the outgoing email templates enabled, however, emails are being generated for ticket creation and state change at the very least. How do I stop outgoing emails to users?Note: "Add note history" boxes ar...

SalGBA by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Schedule/Calendar Ticket

Hello,I'm looking for a way to schedule a ticket in the future. For example, on January 1 I need to disable some accounts. So I want a create a ticket now that won't appear until January 1. Is there a way to do this in Lansweeper?

enush by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto-close feature

I'm a bit unclear on how the auto-close feature works in HelpDesk. Does it wait for "any" action on the ticket, or is it waiting for a response from the submitting user, or for a response from the Agent?Thanks for the assistance!-Shawn

New inventory of computers

All,I am trying to figure out the best way to enter new inventory. I am getting in new machines and want to put them into Lansweeper. What I did was manually create a new asset in Lansweeper. I entered in the serial, MAC address, and SKU, set asse...

mwrobo09 by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installers

I don't have any previous versions and they've probably been missing for awhile. (Not sure when). I have a .bak file but i'm not quite sure how to pull that data I'd like.Any help/ideas?

cdsherman by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Webinar 20191016

Is there a plan to release the slides / VOD for the webinar from the 16th of October? I managed to attend half of it but unfortunately missed the preview and discussion on the future of Lansweeper. I'd be interested in catching up on it if possible!C...

Dan909 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos