General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Lansweeper --> PowerBI

Has anyone been able to connect Lansweeper to PowerBI to generate dashboards and what not?If so, how did you go about it?Thanks!

mikerennie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper email Support

Good day!Yesterday I emailed Lansweeper with an issue, but I never received a ticket saying a case was opened. Anyone else having this issue?

JTempleton by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deleting Installer Package

Hi, I have an installer package that I cannot delete. Before this, it was stuck in a "performing preliminary check" loop despite it actually getting installed at that endpoint.I found in another post the following steps to end the loop which I follow...

SQL Server Express -- LocalDB version okay?

I'm still on my trial version of Lansweeper, just waiting for approval to purchase now. I saw this morning that SQL Compact is going out of support.My use case is for a small office, so I'm going to migrate to SQL Server Express. I was wondering if t...

Cloud Relay Configuration Details

I'm looking for more details around the Cloud Relay Configuration.Cloud Relay Authentication Key -- Enable the cloud relay to receive an authentication key.ping relay.lansweeper.comPinging waws-prod-dm1-063.cloudapp.net [52.165.163.223] aws or azure?...

gdavid by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos