General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dynamic asset group ".NET Framework 4 Missing" ??

How is this generated? Most of our machines are Win10 so they definitely have .NET 4. I've been deploying LsAgent with a prerequisite of 4.6.2 so most of Win7 is covered. Yet I have about 90% "missing" .NET 4 in this dynamic report.

rasldasl by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

View mail sent by Lansweeper

Hi, a simple question : how can I see a list of the mail sent by the lanswepper server ?Because i didn't see them on Configuration > Log server Can you help me pleaseRegard, Paul B.

Fractal by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Note type and new state

If I put internal note to a ticket the new state is default "Do not change"If I put public note to a ticket the new state is "Open" even though the state is something else. I would like to have "do not change" by default there. How do I change this? ...

valaha by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

CPU Performance Counter Incorrect

Hello,I am just running a trial version of the Spring Release of Lansweeper and really like the performance tab however when I look at the CPU graph on a lot of my servers they show as 100 percent. When I log into those servers to check if that's ac...

The_Boss by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scan IP Phones by XML

I have a bunch of Cisco SPA504G phones. They do not support SNMP for scanning but they do have a configuration XML file that can be read at a specific URL. Being new to LANSweeper I don't even know if this is possible but can the XML file be read f...

brodiemac by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning PC's

We are having an issue lately of lansweeper picking up new pc's that were imaged and added to the domain. They used to appear after you logged into the domain. But now I need to manually scan the IP range to get it to happen. We have scan domain b...

pjayme by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

manage double ip

Hican you suggest me any tips for manage device with double ip, can i have the same asset in two ip location for each ip?thanks

Ithd by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos