General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Linux/Unix Scanning - Commands?

What exact commands does Lansweeper run during an SSH session when scanning Linux/UNIX? We have a new system that has ssh restricted to only allow specified commands and I'd like to add what Lansweeper needs.

ABECU by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! One deployment = 1 registry new entry ?

Hi there,We saw that each time we made a deployment with Lansweeper, a new key in the registry is added.Is it normal ?It's not good for our PCs performance See screenshothttps://ibb.co/bNjFRkT

FOVISI by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Filtering Assets By Scan

Is it possible to see a list of assets based on which scanning target discovered them? For example, lets say I have a Active Directory Domain scan and an IP Range scan setup. Is it possible to see which assets were discovered using the active directo...

mdahlberg by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! scanserver unavailable when using lsagent?

We recently purchased a company that hasn't been joined to our domain yet. We do not have a site to site VPN set up yet. We had the local IT put lsagent on the machines (macs) and that's working at least partially. When looking at the asset, it ...

pryan67 by Champion Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email question

Our organization has established a new help desk, and we would like to know can we make the team members of the group, get a email when a ticket is generated?

Resolved! AD group based role assignment not working

Hi,I have about 190 users in Lansweeper. We are not utilizing the helpdesk functions. I saw that I can change user role assignment to be AD group driven instead of having to assign a role each time a user is added. I created 3 new roles with correspo...

JoeH by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos